Since 2010 the seven DofC Conferences had been attended by representatives from
Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia with Oceania and North America
Albania, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Check Republic, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Macedonia, Malawi, Montenegro, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Republic of Korea, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, United Kingdom and USA
The most important outcomes of the DofC Conferences last seven years:
- The Serbian cluster collaboraton platform was established in the framework of the DofC 2011 in Nis, Serbia.
- The Balkan and Black Sea Cluster Network was established in the framework of the DofC 2012 in Nis, Serbia.
- Internationalisation of the Serbian brand „Days of Clusters“ started with the proposal of the Bulgarian Dental Tourism Cluster to be a host of the DofC 2013.
- The DofC 2014 in Tekirdag, Turkey was the biggest cluster conference in the SE Europe gathered over 250 professionals from 17 countries, included in the Agenda for the first time Cluster Learning Trip.
- The DofC 2015 in Brasov, Romania was a platform for signing of the multilateral memorandum of understanding between cluster actors from Serbia, Czech Republic, Russia, Romania and Hungarian with the aim of boosting the innovation and competitiveness in the region through clusters.
- One of the key DofC 2015 outputs is THE SMART CLUSTER POLICY Declaration aimed to the governments of the Danube Region countries and their representatives in the EUSDR’s PA 8 Steering Group to put the set of proposals on their agenda which will contribute to creation of the enable cluster environment in the region.
- In the framework of the DofC 2016 in Ohrid, Macedonia, cluster actors from the Balkan & Black Sea Cluster House Network signed a cooperation agreement with the Keimyung University Daegu, Republic of Korea.
„Dear Cluster House Family,
On behalf of the Conference Management Board I would like to thank you for your trust, respect and cooperation since 2010.
Seven “Days of Clusters” conferences had been attended by representatives from 5 continents, 33 countries.
Together, we made such a powerful synergy that move a step forward the cluster development in the Balkan and Black Sea Region, Europe and wider.
We are proud on our volunteer efforts to organize the 7 “Days of Clusters”, the conference which became the leading cluster event in the SE Europe with the worldwide recognisable brand name, contributed in making new partnerships and friendships, in creating the new jobs and peace in the region…
…there are a lot of regional cluster events and projects accelerated by our mission, now for us it is time for something new in the Balkans...
See you on the cluster events organized by YOU! Clusters Days or Days of Clusters will continue in the Czech Republic, Romania, France...
Good luck cluster family, enjoy in clustering as we are enjoying :-)”
Dr. Danka Milojkovic, author and chairman of the conference