There are just a few days left to register for the TCI 2016 Global
Conference  with an attractive early bird fee. Don't miss this unique
opportunity to meet your cluster peers from around the world in a highly
This year’s conference theme, GLOBAL CHANGES - CHALLENGES FOR INNOVATION
CLUSTERS, shows the potential of cluster-based efforts to be even more
relevant in the future given the challenges we face.
The conference discussions will focus on four themes of global
relevance: CITIES AND COMPETITIVENESS, MODERN CLUSTER POLICY, MANAGING
LEARNING NETWORKS, and FOOD CLUSTERS. Join us to:
* Learn from and discuss with keynote speakers like SHERRY
COUTU,DOMINIQUE FORAY, KATHLEEN MITFORD, RON BOSCHMA, MUKESH GULATI and
* Participate in one of the nine cluster tours on High Tech Supply,
Smart Mobility, Software, Food, Food & Knowledge Institutions,
Sports,Personalized Health, Cleantech and the Biobased Delta
* Exchange experiences and insights with your peers from over 50
different countries in interactive working sessions
* Meet and network with new and experienced cluster practitioners and
be part of the TCI community
Visit the conference website  for updated information on the
program,the speakers as well as the cluster tours.
We hope to see you in Eindhoven!
- Thursday, 23 June 2016 01:00
- Saturday, 18 June 2016 01:00
Udruženje poslovnih žena Zaplanja „ZA!“ iz Gadžinog Hana, u saradnji sa Opštinom Gadžin Han, organizuje takmičenje u pripremanju tradicionalnih jela svog kraja„Zaplanjski zalogaj 2016“.
Manifestacija će se održati u petak, 24.06.2016.godine sa početkom u 11 časova, u prostorijama Narodne biblioteke „Branko Miljković“ u Gadžinom Hanu.
Udruženje poslovnih žena Zaplanja „ZA!“ upućuje dobrodošlicu svima koji žele da se pridruže i uživaju u specijalitetima zaplanjske kuhinje, kulturno umetničkom programu i izložbi ručnih radova.
EU-MEXICO CLUSTER & BUSINESS COOPERATION SEMINAR AND MATCHMAKING EVENT "An opportunity for Clusters and their SMEs!"
- Wednesday, 15 June 2016 01:00
From the 25th to 27th October 2016, a Cluster & Business Cooperation Seminar & Matchmaking Event within the context of The Green Expo 2016 will be held in Mexico City, Mexico. The three day agenda, which includes an EU-Mexico Cluster & Business matchmaking event, will aim to foster cooperation between clusters and SMEs from Europe and clusters and SMEs from Mexico.
The cluster and SME matchmaking event will represent a unique opportunity for:
- representatives of European cluster organisations interested in cluster collaboration with Mexico to explore possible common areas of interest for cooperation and complementarities, in terms of sectoral, value chain, and market focus of their SMEs and other companies; and
- representatives of European SMEs interested in establishing cooperation partnerships with SMEs from Mexico to introduce low carbon related technologies within the Mexican market.
This call for expression of interest is launched to identify a European delegation composed of representatives from cluster organisations and SMEs from technology fields in support of the following areas: Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency, Waste Management, and Wastewater that are willing and committed to participate in an EU-Mexico Cluster Matchmaking Event in the context of The Green Expo 2016.
Please download the Call for Expression of Interest and the Cluster Questionnaire below, and follow the indicated guidelines for application within the call for Expression of Interest.
Expression of Interest:
- Tuesday, 14 June 2016 01:00
The Cluster House Team participated on the consultative workshop of the project “Active local territory for the economic development of rural areas – ALTER” and on the roundtable on organic farming and eco-agro tourism, organized by the "Network for Rural Development of Serbia" in cooperation with the European Cluster Alpe-Adria-Pannonia from Novi Sad, Workshops and study visits were held on 5 and 6 June 2016 in Bac, Vojvodina and on that occasion presented the project objectives and planned activities and through discussion and debate came out the useful suggestions for a quality implementation of the project.
At the same time, a team of Cluster House has unveiled its conference brand "Days of Clusters", which will be held in late September in Ohrid, as well as the project of “The Importance of Clusters for the Trade and SMEs Development “ within the “Aid for Trade programme – Serbia”, supported by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic, managed by the Cluster House –Serbia and National Clusters Associations of the Czech Republic.
-The First cluster-based CBC Czech-Serbia Programme "The importance of clusters for trade and development of small and medium-sized enterprises" should be the impulse to cross-border cooperation of small and medium-sized enterprises - members of the export-oriented clusters through trade cooperation, joint ventures and investments, exchange of knowledge transfer techniques and technologies and access to new markets-said Dr. Danka Milojkovic, cluster House Director. On this occasion, I invite you to look at the possibilities and interests of the members of your clusters to operate in the Czech market and join the project. Also, the call for participation in the "Days of Clusters 2016" is opened. The conference will be held in Ohrid Lake, at the end of September, under the auspices of the President of Macedonia, with the support of the University "St. Cyril and Methodius", the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Business Start up Centre in Skopje and the Ministry of Economy Macedonia.
- Tuesday, 14 June 2016 01:00
France Clusters – the national network of clusters in France - is organizing the “WORLD INNOVATION & COSMETIC CLUSTER SUMMIT” next 14th of October in Paris, in the framework of Cosmetic 360 exhibition.
This international B2B meeting has 3 main objectives :
- Gather a cross-sectorial and international community of clusters to foster innovation for cosmetic
- Promote their innovation that can be implemented in the cosmetic industry: raw material, formulation, packaging, tests & analysis, finished goods, distribution…
- Provide the clusters with the opportunity to meet the main cosmetic industry buyers (LVMH, Chanel…)
- If you wish, we can also arrange a private meeting between your structure and the cluster Cosmetic Valley
Main highlights :
- Signature of the « Worldwide Network for Innovation and Cosmetic Agreement”
- B2B and networking session
If you want additional visibility and commercial opportunities, you also have the possibility to rend a display on the framework of the Cosmetic 360 exhibition.