Do you work with young people and want to bring a positive impact in their lives, gain new skills and learn more about international youth work and Erasmus +?
CREED Romania invites you to the training Apprenticeship as a Pathway to Employability that will take place between 02nd and 10th of September 2016 in Piatra Neamt, one of the most picturesque cities in Romania / an “urban island” in the mountains.
Travel, accommodation, and meals are covered as the seminar are financed by Erasmus Plus Programme.
The maximum amount we can reimburse for the UK is 275 Euro!
Accommodation will be done at Ceahlau hotel in Piatra Neamt :http://www.hotelceahlau.ro/
There is no participation fee!
What will you gain by attending this training?
· gain the necessary skills for presenting in a professional way the program to young people, potential employers etc. ( presentation , communication, public speaking skills )
· learn how to offer consultancy to young people ( knowing very good the process of apprenticeship and motivating young people to continue it, as sometimes they may lose motivation etc. )
· get career guidance skills ( redirect young people to different potential employers based on the database they will create and the needs of the young people; they will know how to help young people understand what exactly they want from the apprenticeship and in what domain they should do it ) ;
· necessary skills to persuade the employers, young people in seeing the benefits of the program ( knowing how to set up and run high-quality, successful apprenticeship programmes, presenting the steps, presenting good practice models etc. ; if the employers will receive support from the youth workers they will feel more open to implementing the programme)
· learn how to create effective awareness campaigns for the interested actors ( Raise your EMPLOYER BRAND with apprenticeship for example )
· learn how to organise activities to support youth transition to the labour market with specific regard to apprenticeship schemes ( example: public open evening for managers and young people etc. )
· professional development of the youth workers ( you can become an expert on the topic and offer your services to other interested firms, social actors interested in implementing this kind of programme )