The Cluster House from Nis, Serbia, initiated establishment of "The Balkan & Black Sea Cluster Network” Project, with the following objectives:
General Objectives of Cooperation
- Contribution to cluster based sustainable economic development in the Balkan & Black Sea Region (hereinafter BBS).
- Contribution to improvement and up-grade of the existing national and regional cluster policies in the BBS.
- Contribution to comprehensive development in the BBS.
- Contribution to Inter-cluster connecting C2C, B2C, B2B, promotion and internationalization of the BBS clusters with the aim of boosting the innovations and competitiveness in the region through clusters.
- Contribution to public-private dialogue and partnership creation in the field of cluster development in the BBS.
- Contribution to better understanding and cooperation between Academia (University and R&D institutions) and business community in the BBS.
Specific Objectives of Cooperation
- Contribution to development of the BBS Cluster Network, as a cluster collaboration platform in the region with the aim to support networking, project partnerships, investment promotion, transfer of know-how, innovations, competitiveness and internationalization.
- Contribution to organization of the Annual BBS Conference “DAYS OF CLUSTERS” and similar business and development inter-cluster connecting events with the aim of a better positioning and more successful development of clusters in the BBS.
Join the Balkan & Black sea Cluster family!
Information about the Balkan & Black Sea Cluster Cluster Network members
are available to the Cluster House business network members.